MDgo is the first proactive auto insurance company with a mission to save lives and provide outstanding post-accident care. With our machine learning and IoT platforms, we're building one of the most innovative insurance companies in the world, serving tens of thousands of happy customers worldwide. And it's just the beginning.
MDgo is headquartered in Tel Aviv with offices in Texas and Berlin and looking for talented professionals to join our Tel Aviv offices.
Become a part of a growing company that's transforming auto insurance for the better and help us save more lives on the road!
We're looking for a highly capable frontend developer to lead our frontend development efforts.
If you have proven experience in leading frontend development in fintech B2C companies, a strong technological understanding and great task management skills, we are looking for you!
As our leading Frontend Developer, you will personally perform and oversee all frontend related aspects of our website and products UI.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Design and develop new user-facing features
· Integrate with CRM and financial systems
· Integrate with website analytics systems for continuous enhancements
· Implement business logic processes
· Create and manage security infrastructure for secure access and transactions
· Quickly build and adapt landing pages for A/B testing
· Build new product interfaces
· Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
· Maintain a focus on speed and scalability
· Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLSET
· Passion for developing an incredible user experience
· 3+ years of experience in a similar position
· A problem-solving attitude, eagerness to learn and face new challenges
· Experience designing and building frontends based on ReactJS.
· Experience designing and building REST endpoints.
· Proficiency code versioning with git.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.