We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join us in TLV!
MDgo is the first proactive auto insurance company with a mission to save lives and provide outstanding post accident care. With our machine learning and IOT platforms, we're building one of the most innovative insurance companies in the world, serving tens of thousands of happy customers world wide. And it's just the beginning.
MDgo is headquartered in Tel Aviv with offices in New York and Berlin, and looking for talented professionals to join our Tel Aviv offices.
Become a part of a growing company that's transforming auto insurance for the better, and help us save more lives on the road!
We are looking for a highly talented Digital Designer for a maternity leave position (with an option to extend).
The ideal candidate is experienced in leading digital design end-to-end in B2C products, creating high end marketing materials and slick Webflow pages.
- Proficiency in working with Adobe, Sketch, Figma and relevant Mockup tools - A must
- Experience in website development in Webflow - A must
AS OUR EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL DESIGNER, YOU ARE
- An independent worker with self-management capabilities
- Able to work closely with the Marketing department and take an active part in strategic decision-making, design of marketing collateral, ads, email communication templates and marketing program materials
- Able to execute all visual design stages from the concept phase, through to wireframes and complete design for development
- In-charge of every design aspect in the company
- Able to develop and maintain detailed design including process flows, prototypes, high fidelity mock-up specifications, redlines, and style guides
- Able to collaborate with the product manager to design user flows and prototype mockups
- B.A. in Visual Communications from a recognized design school
- At least 2 years of experience as a Digital Designer, UX/UI Designer or similar role in a B2C company including design of marketing materials
- Experience with B2C products
- Experience in working closely with R&D teams in ensuring that design can be effectively implemented
- Artistic, creative thinker with an innovative flair and a good eye for detail
- Experienced working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong portfolio that shows all your best accomplishments