As MDGO’s Cyber Security Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a wide information security management program to ensure that the corporate network is protected from breaches and vulnerabilities. You’ll be Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, such as ISO27001 and GDPR.
What will you do?
- Lead and perform information security risk assessments and security monitoring by identifying threats and risks that are relevant to the organization's operations and systems.
- Lead and facilitate the preparation and implementation of information security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines according to applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop a documented action plan containing policies, practices, and procedures that mitigate the identified risks.
- Carry out information security awareness, threat intelligence, initiatives, and actions.
- Perform training and educational activities throughout the organization.
- Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for 3rd party I/Fs such as vendors, partners, consultants and other service providers.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and security certifications.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security, IT or related roles.
- Experience with AWS cloud security.
- Knowledge and understanding of information security regulatory requirements and standards such as ISO 27001, audits and safety aspects of GDPR - mandatory.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems.
- Fluent English, both written and oral.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Proven experience with security tools such as Malware Detection, NAC, Antivirus, File Integrity Management, Intrusion Detection, Network Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Web Proxy, Logging & Monitoring and DLP. As well as experience in penetration testing.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.