We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us in TLV!
MDgo is the first proactive auto insurance company with a mission to save lives and provide outstanding post accident care. With our machine learning and IOT platforms, we're building one of the most innovative insurance companies in the world, serving tens of thousands of happy customers world wide. And it's just the beginning.
MDgo is headquartered in Tel Aviv with offices in New York and Berlin, and looking for talented professionals to join our Tel Aviv offices.
Become a part of a growing company that's transforming auto insurance for the better, and help us save more lives on the road!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Investigate and troubleshoot complex issues based on system data and customer input
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and follow up with them to ensure their products are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Support tier-1 teams through training and documentation
- Reflect support statistics and KPI measurements to relevant stakeholders and company management
- Manage bug workflows and work in close contact with related R&D teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success Management in cloud or IOT based companies
- Outstanding troubleshooting, technical and customer service skills
- Adept problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers via email, chat or phone
- Experience in IOT and cloud technologies - advantage
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, step outside your own comfort zone and handle unfamiliar challenges enthusiastically
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field