MDgo is the first proactive insurtech company with a mission to save lives and provide outstanding post accident care. With our machine learning and IoT platforms, we're building a truly innovative insurance company, serving tens of thousands of happy customers worldwide. And that's just the beginning.
MDgo is headquartered in Tel Aviv with offices in New York and Berlin. We’re looking for talented professionals to join our Tel Aviv offices.
Become a part of a growing company that's transforming auto insurance for the better, and help us save more lives on the road!
- You will conduct ongoing market research on trends, strategies and tactics, and use social listening and analytics tools to identify and build an understanding of our prospects’ target audiences and to track opportunities for content creation and placement, including backlinks and influencer marketing
- You will be expected to present ideas, results and to report on the effectiveness of your activity.
- You will set clear objectives for content creation, social media platforms & campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, customer retention, online reputation, leads or sales
- You will define and execute the brand’s social media strategy across social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok). This may also include working alongside the Paid Media team when amplifying social campaigns, managing campaign budget and performance
- You will effectively manage delivery of engaging content and social media campaigns, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to a high standard, while communicating with social influencers and internal stakeholders
- You will manage all phases of content creation- ideation, development, delivery, reporting and optimization (A/B testing). This will include web content distributed through blog posts, byline articles, white papers, one pagers, presentations, brochures, sales decks, and in-depth reports.
- You will lead creative and content creators to develop and run cross-functional campaigns, including assignment, tracking and feedback. This will include collaboration with internal and external creative marketing talents (e.g. SEO experts, writers, copywriters, Paid media)
- You will define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives while identifying and liaising with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place
- You will identify areas for improvement and ideas for new activity and be able to present these in a compelling way to senior stakeholders
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms - at least 2 years of experience as a social media manager at a B2C hi-tech company targeting the U.S. market
- Proven work experience in social media and influencers marketing
- Maintain excellent writing, editing and language skills - writing, copywriting, proofreading, and editing capabilities. Native English – A Must!
- Skilled in delivering creative content ideas and in creation of brand communication materials
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels
- Expertise with social listening and community management tools, e.g. BrandWatch, Pulsar, Sprout, etc.
- Analytical skills: metrics-driven thinker
- Experience with management platforms for social media and content such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Monday, Sprout Social
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Project management skills: excellent communication and multitasking skills. Organized (you’ll work on multiple projects at once and run cross-functional campaigns), with high attention to detail
- People skills: ability to build and maintain relationships easily and ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
Please be ready to provide writing samples, social media post examples (including videos, if available) and/or other relevant content (landing pages, websites, etc.)