We are growing and looking for a data scientist to join our data science team!
As a data scientist in MDGo you will implement state-of-the-art machine and deep learning solutions as part of our production system and take part in ongoing deep learning research to widen MDGo’s line of product and capabilities.
- Data preparation, processing and augmentation
- Implement machine and deep learning models and pipelines for research
- Research analysis
- Deploy models in a production environment
Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least B.Sc in a relevant field: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics,
EE or equivalent quantitative field
- 1-2 years of professional experience using machine \ deep learning to solve large scale problems. Experience with time series data \ signal processing is a big plus
- Exceptional candidates with M.Sc \ Ph.D and no work experience or candidates with proven track record (e.g. competitive Kaggler) will be also be considered
- Good Python programming skills, including scientific packages (scikit-learn, numpy, scipy, pandas, pytorch, keras)
- Self-motivated and capable of solving challenging real-world problems
- Team player and a great communicator